Tuesday, June 8, 2010

High School is Almost Over...

It is very sad when you look at it. The past four years for me have gone by in such a rush, I'm thinking where the hell did the time ago. If I look back to when I was in Grade 9, would have no idea that this is where I would be at now in my life.

Currently as much as filming goes, Omen is going by great. It's just the last few bits that need to be filmed and then the rest of the episodes edited. As of now, I would say I have 75-80% of the entire series filmed. And up to Episode 5 has been completely edited and finished and are ready to be uploaded. There is still gonna be 14 episodes in this Omen series and I think the estimated run time as a whole would be 60 minutes or even longer. Which makes Omen then longest project that Underworld Studios has ever done. And so far it is getting high praise from Writer's Craft class, I have shown the first five episodes to the class and they are really enjoying it, especially the teacher. Funny note is that my teacher is making predictions and is thinking of strange stuff as how the whole Omen series will go. Most of the stuff he thinks of is quite outrageous and it's is funny what thinks, cause really I'm the only one who knows how the whole series is going to work out.

Good luck to me and the rest of my filming.

-Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment