Friday, July 23, 2010

Underworld Studios Future Unknown

If your really to look at it, the future of Underworld Studios is really unknown. With the entire series of Omen finally posted on Youtube, the big question is, What Now? And to answer that question truthfully is I don't know. With July almost being over, I highly doubt anything big happening and I don't have the motivation at this moment to take on anything big. Though I do have ideas floating around in my mind, I don't see them as important enough to go and pursue them, due to me believing it's not worth the hassle because it's not as grand of an idea as Omen was. Omen, in my mind was epic and was a lot of my imagination with my storytelling in it. So yea, I doubt to see any new big projects along the way.
What to expect is some filler videos to fill up my channel during the summer. Would be small skits, and just day to day stuff and whatever. The usual summer stuff.
What's really sad is that, the future is completely unknown as everyone in Underworld Studios are going separate ways after the Summer holidays, either to University, College or taking another year of highschool, it shows that Underworld Studios from now on could quite possibly be shutting down. The channel will obviously stay up, but as for videos being posted, would be something weekly, to something rare which sucks. Well I'll see what happens.

To The Future Of Underworld Studios, Hopefully It Will Work Out.

-Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment