Sunday, January 23, 2011

Death Note Explodes In Japan

I haven't wrote anything on this blog in awhile, so I am going to write about this sudden explosion of our Death Note video. It was uploaded almost two years ago and the other day it suddenly exploded in Japan bringing almost 2,700 views in one day. This seems like nothing compared to big Youtube channels, but at 2,700 views in one day, it's Underworld Studios most ever.
Death Note Part 1 is obviously the one with the most views, while the other two parts are way far behind. In the next few days Part 1 is going to hit 100,000 views, which is quite cool.

Aside from that, hopefully new videos will be on their way. I got some great ideas lurking in my head up there. Though Death Note is long gone from my mind and over with, I might return to it in the future. I don't know, since it's my best success on Youtube, might as well do a continuation or just a random Death Note video with a different storyline, but just takes place in the Death Note world. We'll see.

-Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment