Thursday, May 19, 2011

UNDERWORLD STUDIOS IS BACK!

After a very long hiatus Underworld Studios is back with Devils Hour. This is the first film since Omen that contains the Underworld Studios feel. The more I watch it, the more I like it. It's actually a really creepy piece of work.
Devils Hour was shot at the end of April 2011 at my college residence. I had the help of my friend Daniel and he came up with some very creepy ideas. I have to also thank my friend Chris for creating a very sick outro title for the film. And last but not least the weather, for creating that very creepy fog scene.
Now that I am back home from college, I feel that Underworld Studios can finally return as I definitely want to film a few projects during this summer.
Here's To A Great Summer!

-Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment